Because you love cupcakes, and cupcakes love you...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Petits Fours!

This is the 4th set of cupcakes I've made so far! I made these in May for one of my girlfriends Bridal Shower that i threw for her. These were so easy to make! And super cute!!! The only problem was that I heated up the icing too much so they melted off the sides, however in this only picture that I have of them, they look kind of cool! Next time I will make sure I don't heat it up too much so nothing melts haha! in the picture you can see 3 cupcakes that turned out perfect and didn't melt at all (2 green ones and a blue one), that's because they were the first ones I had made in that batch of color. So not all of them melted and looked like crap which was good!! These are a great bridal or baby shower treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment