Because you love cupcakes, and cupcakes love you...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BAKING BLOG!!

Hello all!
I've recently become fascinated with making cupcakes! I bought these 2 amazing cupcake books by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson. I'm sure some or most of you may have heard of them, they are: Hello Cupcake! and What's New, Cupcake? I can't wait for them to make a 3rd book because I'm dying to see what they've prepared for their fans next! Anyways, this blog is just for me to post pictures of the cupcakes I make, whether they are from those books or not and to comment on the easiness or any possible difficulties I may have had in the process of making them. Now, the title says both cupcakes and cookies…you won’t see too many cookies on here as I don’t make them very often because I don’t really like eating them, however that doesn’t stop me from making them every so often. I am a cupcake lover, not a cookie lover, sorry!! That is all! First few pictures and details about cupcakes I’ve already made are soon to follow!
I hope you enjoy!
-KE

No comments:

Post a Comment