Because you love cupcakes, and cupcakes love you...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SUNFLOWER SUGAR COOKIES FOR WEDDING!

Here is the final product of the sunflower cookies I made for Amanda and Andrews wedding! It took 3 batches of cookies, 2 batches of royal icing and 2 boxes of oreo cookies to get this look! The bride and groom as well as 2 bridesmaids came out to help with the decorating  the week before the wedding and the help was very much appreciated! You'd be surprised how many cookies you can decorate in 3 hours with the extra hands! The cookies turned out great! And there were even a few people scouring the tables at the end of the night because they wanted the cookies that people forgot on the tables for themselves! Haha! The wedding was a blast! Beautiful day! Gorgeous Bride! Awesome venue! Seriously, awesome venue! I'd totally get married there! Amaaazing meal!! Mmmm I am still drooling over the chicken and the sauce on it! I want to know what the sauce was so bad! And the cupcakes! The vanilla ones were to die for!!! It was a great day and I actually managed not to cry when teh bride walked down t he aisle!! Trust me it was hard! I think the half bottle of wine that I hade before helped me, and the fact that I couldn't stop taking pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment