Because you love cupcakes, and cupcakes love you...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes for girl's night!!!

So all the boys were off on a Bachelor Party weekend and all the ladies decided to get together and do a sort of potluck thing! I brought these! They were friggen delicious!!!! Especially the pink lemonade icing as well! I found this awesome recipe online one day just browsing, which included the recipe for the icing and I just had to try it!! I added some pink lemonade concentrate to the boxed cupcake mix I had used and then made the icing with some more lemonade concentrate in that as well. Then I made candied lemons to add to the top of the icing for a garnish! Unfortunately I cut some of the lemons too thick so they look a little funny but that's alright, learning from my mistakes! Either way, soooo yummy! They were a perfect little summer treat that I will absolutely make again!
 The cupcakes before the candied lemon garnish.
A close up.
Cupcakes with the candied lemon garnish!


No comments:

Post a Comment